AdSense

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sesame Seed Toast


This is one easy snack I made for tea. A bit oily though since it's deep fried. If you have a oven, you can tried toasting/baking it. It will be much healthier. Do tell me the outcome because I won't be able to know it since I don't own an oven.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 tube Egg Tofu
  • 70g Fish Paste
  • Bread of you choice, trimmed
  • Sesame Seeds
  • Oil for Fry
How to do it:
  1. Mashed tofu and mix well with fish paste.
  2. Spread on the bread
  3. Press sesame seeds on the paste.
  4. Deep fry with paste facing down for 3 minutes or till cooked.
  5. Remove and drain on paper towel.
  6. Serve with tomato or chilli sauce.

2 comments:

  1. HI wokkingmum.. this one looks oily leh. I just finish a detox so this is a no-no lor... sorry for not droppin by for a long time - been so busy but each time I'm in the kitchen, I think about you leh. I even tried your miso paste cod fish, with a little modification - using miso paste as a marinade is a great tip - thanks for that. Just wanna say hello...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris,
    This is a bit oily, not as oily bcos I didnt flip over to fry on the bread side. Still, not good to eat too much - heaty too. ;)

    Not a problem. I havent been visiting a lot of pple too! :p Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete