This is one easy snack I made for tea. A bit oily though since it's deep fried. If you have a oven, you can tried toasting/baking it. It will be much healthier. Do tell me the outcome because I won't be able to know it since I don't own an oven.
- 1/2 tube Egg Tofu
- 70g Fish Paste
- Bread of you choice, trimmed
- Sesame Seeds
- Oil for Fry
- Mashed tofu and mix well with fish paste.
- Spread on the bread
- Press sesame seeds on the paste.
- Deep fry with paste facing down for 3 minutes or till cooked.
- Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with tomato or chilli sauce.