I had a Grapefruit at home, so I did this Fruit Basket for him as a after meal treat.
- 1 Grapefruit, half and pulp removed, juiced it and set the skin and juice aside
- 1 Kiwi, skin and diced
- 1 Golden Kiwi, skin and diced
- 3 Strawberries, diced
- Agar Agar (Jelly), made with apple juice, cubed (optional)
- Syrup to taste (done by melting sugar with water)
- Mix, kiwi and strawberry in a bowl.
- Add in grapefruit juice.
- Sweeten with syrup.
- Add in agar agar or jelly.
- Mix well and chill.
- To serve, scoop some of the mixture into the Grapefruit skin.
You can use any other fruits and juices of your choice too!