AdSense

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Deep Fried Fish with Seaweed


I did these with the slices of Snakehead (fish) I had in the fridge I wanted to clear. Not fantastic but okay enough to get my son to eat it. These got to be eaten while it's hot otherwise the seaweed will turn soft and soggy. Not a good idea if your kids hate seaweed.

Ingredients:

  • Sliced Boneless Fish meat
  • Nori aka seaweed cut to size (according to the length of the fish meat and 2.5x the width)
  • Salt
  • Batter
  • Breadcrumbs
  • Oil for frying
How to do it:

  1. Season the fish with salt.
  2. Wrap the fish with seaweed.
  3. Dip in batter followed by breadcrumbs.
  4. Deep fry till golden brown.
  5. Drain and serve.

2 comments:

  1. Aiyo, twins hate seaweed also, will take out every bit in my miso soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, I use wakame for miso soup and Warren like it. Seaweed in soup,he dont like also.

    ReplyDelete