Something I did to try to get my son to eat more vegetables. Hope this works.
- 8 asparagus
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Tomato sauce
How to do it:
- Cut the ends of the asparagus stems and skin the asparagus
- Cut the bacon into half and wind the bacon around the asparagus.
- Use a toothpick to hold the bacon.
- Dust with cornflour.
- Pan-fried on a non-stick pan till the bacon is cook or brown.
- Serve with some tomato sauce.
If you are not using non-stick pan, just use a teaspoon of oil. There will be enough oil from the bacon later.