AdSense

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

{ Little Lunch Box #80 }
小饭盒


What? It's Lunch Box day again?  But I haven't have enough time to warm up my brain.

Never mind, the little one wouldn't mind have toast for lunch break, especially if I have added her favourite cremini mushrooms in there.

I shaped the bread into a round one to make it more fun.  Well, actually, so it could fit in the lunch box I'm using. :P  I included edible "toadstool" apples too. (Can you see them in the background?)

Toasts were "rested" before I pack them.  Don't have them to get soggy.  I added a quail egg to one of the toasts too.

By the way, I'm using THIS RECIPE.  Except, I added 4 cremini mushrooms, sliced, to the original recipe and instead of having that many steps, I only had 2 steps. Mix ALL the ingredients together before spreading on the bread.  After which, you toast it. 

Works fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment