AdSense

Saturday, November 23, 2013

{ Brunch : Open Face Mushroom Sandwich }


This was what I prepared for myself for breakfast but I didn't realised that it was close to lunch when it was done. I ended up having it as my brunch.

As mentioned in my previous post, my son's tutor having trouble finishing the big bun. Hence, I only use (the bottom) half of the bun. I spread some butter and sprinkle some garlic powder and grilled the bun.

At the same time, I stir fried the sliced button mushroom with butter and sprinkle on some (truffle) salt and served it with the half bun.

I had earlier boiled some potatoes. I half them and tossed them with some bacon bits and the oil from the frying the bacon before roasting them in the oven till they are slightly brown.

Brunch done.




No comments:

Post a Comment