My kids had a change of
- 10 medium Prawns
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Powder
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- a pinch of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Oil
How to do it:
- Clean prawns, cut off antenna and pat dry.
- Marinate with Chicken Powder, sugar and corn flour.
- Heat oil in pan over low heat.
- Place prawns in pan and close the pan for 2 minutes
- Shift the pan so the prawns can get evenly cooked.
- Open the pan and turn prawns over.
- Close pan and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes till all prawns are cooked.
- Removed and serve with desired dipping sauce.
Dipping sparingly with Spiced Salt