AdSense

Friday, January 20, 2012

Golden Pineapple Ball
凤梨酥


I finally had time to make Pineapple Tarts by staying up late last night. To save time, I did the close up type and shaped it like a ball. I bought some cloves and want to use it to make it look like a tangerine but totally forgotten about it until I finished making.


I'm using my old recipe as we like the texture. These Golden Pineapple Ball consist of 8g pineapple jam with 12g dough. I baked them this time at 180C for 16mins

I save some dough too, to make Chocolate Cookies for my daughter. She has been pestering me to do it since I failed my 1st attempt. :P This round it was much better with just a 6g dough for each chocolate pastille, dusted with cocoa powder and baked at 180C for 13mins. I bet she loves it. :)


Chocolate Cookies 巧克力酥



This is my failed Chocolate Cookies below :P Just too much dough.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    How are you?

    I was just wondering what is your recipe for your pineapple tarts and the chocolate cookies.

    Would you mind sharing?

    Kindest regards,
    Adeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adeline,

      The recipe for my pineapple tarts is here:
      http://wokkingmum.blogspot.com/2008/01/pineapple-tarts.html

      For this particular one, I'm using 8g of pineapple jam with 12g of dough and baked them 180C for 16mins.

      For the Chocolate Cookies, It's using 6g of the pineapple dough with a Cadbury Milk Chocolate pastille, baked at 180C for 13mins.

      Happy Lunar New Year to you! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Wokking Mum,

      Happy Lunar New Year too!

      And thank you for sharing :)

      Adeline.

      Delete