This is the second flavour of round 2 of my wings experiments, which happened to be my favourite of the three.
Inspired by the sweet Thai Chili sauce, which is one of the few chili sauce I can handle, this goes very well with the tangy lime juice I have added to the wings.
This is great if you want a Asian flavoured wings but not the usual sweet based one for bbq.
- 12 Mid-joint Wings
- 50ml Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon Thai Chili Sauce with Garlic
- 2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 2 teaspoon Honey
How to do it:
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Marinate overnight.
- Roast the wings in a preheat oven at 200C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn the wings in between roasting.
- Serve immediately with extra lime juice if desire.