I bought a bottle of Hoisin sauce recently at a recommendation of a friend. I had only used 1 tablespoon of it so far and didn't know what to do with it. :P
I decided to use it for one of my wings experiments, again. :) 3 different tastes, sweet, spicy and tangy. This one here uses the Hoisin sauce and it the sweet one. It turn out rather nice. My hubby likes this. I would recommend it for BBQ.
Watch out of the other 2, Spicy Wings and Tangy Wings, coming soon. :)
- 12 Mid-joint Wings
- 4 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/3 teaspoon grated fresh Ginger
- Juice of 1/2 Orange
How to do it:
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Marinate overnight.
- Roast the wings in a preheat oven at 200C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn the wings in between roasting.
- Serve immediately.