If you like cooking with spices, you gotta try this! This is one of my 3 'experiments' on wings and I got my husband's stamp of approval for this. Personally, I love it too. ;) Smells great!
Definitely will be making more of this. And a good option for bbqs too!
I have 2 more bags of wings sitting in 2 different marinades in the fridge. I'll be cooking them tomorrow. Hopefully, they will be as successful as these spice wings. I will share those recipes if they are.
Meanwhile, enjoy these!
- 6 Mid-joint Wings or Drumlets
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
How to do it:
- Mix all ingredients expect the wings together.
- Coat wings with the spice mixture. You can do by shaking the wing with the spice mixture in a zip-loc bag too.
- Sit the wings in the spice for an hour.
- Grease foil and wings with olive oil sparingly.
- Roast at 200C for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the size of the wings.
- Turn the wings in-between roasting.
- Serve immediately.