I love the French Beans served in Noodle Hut, although it’s not as well done as it used to be. I have been searching for the recipe. This is the closest I can get.
- French Beans
- 50 g minced pork
- 2 tablespoon dried shrimps, soaked and minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fermented soybean paste
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 50 ml water
How to do it:
- Deep fry French beans for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté garlic and dried shrimps till fragrant.
- Add in the minced pork and stir well.
- Add in the French beans and seasoning.
- Stir fry in high heat till cook.
You don’t have to deep fry the French beans. You can add it with the pork and stir fry together. You can also cut the French bean shorter if you like.