Hmmm …. I just love this dish. So many things to eat. Oh! You can also invite your vegetarian friends over for dinner with this dish too!
- 1 tube of egg tofu, cut into thick slices
- 4 baby corn, sliced
- 8 sweet peas, remove vein
- 5 shitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ carrot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Oil for deep-frying
- Cornflour mixture
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 50 ml water
How to do it:
- Dust the tofu with corn flour and deep fry.
- Remove when it turned golden brown and set aside.
- In a wok, add 1 teaspoon of oil, sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in all the vegetables and stir- fry till half cooked.
- Now add the fried egg tofu and the seasonings. Then bring to a boil.
- Add in the cornflour mixture to thicken the sauce.
- If you have a hot plate, you can heat it up. Add an egg then pour the whole thing over it. Then it becomes Hot Plate Egg Tofu.
- You can add prawns or meat if you are not having vegetarian friends over for dinner.
*Egg Tofu with Assorted Vegetable without Mushroom*