AdSense

Monday, June 25, 2012

Little Lunch Box #25
小饭盒


School reopens today! Yeah! I will be busier but I will have more peace at home. :P

My daughter starts her school early today for her art enrichment class in school so it's lunchbox day after breaking for a month. She already told me last night that she wants kaya with bread when she spotted me buying her favourite kaya. =_=|||

I was prepared to make her just normal triangle sandwiches (brain cells still holidaying) when she told me her idea. She said I can try making origami dog using bread and seaweed for the face. :o

So here you have it. Her idea of origami doggy sandwiches. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,

    I wrote to you 2 weeks ago regarding placing an advert on your blog but didn't get response from you yet. Hopefully could hear from you soon. We definitely would pay you for advertising...

    Thank you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wokking mum, nice to meet you. I am new here.
    Wow! You origami doggy sandwich is really look lovely.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete