AdSense

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tangy Oven Grilled Winglets with Herbs
香烤鸡翼


I usually use the same marinade for a whole chicken. For this case, I used it on winglets as I can grill them when we want to eat them. If I want to cook it faster, I pan grill them. Taste just as good except it's drier.

Ingredients:
  • 10 Winglets

Marinade:
  • 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
  • 2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
  • Rind of a Lemon
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • Juice of 1 Lemon (half if you want it less sour)
  • 1 tablespoon Olive Oil

How to do it:
  1. Mix Marinade.
  2. Add chicken to marinade and set aside for at least 1/2 hour.
  3. Drain winglets from marinade.
  4. Grill in preheated oven at 200C for 30mins, turning the winglets mid way.
  5. Remove and serve.

Note:
You can pan grill the winglet too. You just to brush your grill pan with oil to grill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment