AdSense

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oven Grilled Winglet with Fermented Beancurd
腐乳烤鸡翼


I love Fermented Beancurd and I always  find it a waste to throw away the leftover sauce in the bottle. I used that to season chicken wings. :P

I love the taste of chicken wing but I'm hesitant to share the recipe as I'm not sure how many would accept it or find it weird. However some Facebook friends have been asking for the recipe since I shared the photo.

So, for those who has the same taste as me ;P, here's the recipe ...



Ingredients:
  • 8 Chicken Winglets or other parts
  • 3 tablespoon of sauce from Fermented Beancurd
  • 2 piece of Fermented Beancurd
  • 1/2 tablespoon Sugar

How to do it:
  1. Smashed fermented beancurd and mix with the sauce.
  2. Add in the sugar and mix well.
  3. Marinate winglet with the mixture for at least an hour.
    Grill in the oven at 220C for 25 minutes.
  4. Serve it with lime if you like.

Note:
If you want a more intense flavour, bring reserve to a simmer and use that to bast the winglet inbetween grilling.


2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!! Dad use to make this for us :) Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wokking Mom,

    Thank you so much for sharing all your recipes! They are great! I'm a terrible cook and really clueless at preparing meals for my family. I'm so glad that I can always turn to your blog whenever I try to cook a new dish for my family. They are impressed that a terrible cook like me can churn out decent dishes. All kudos go to you!!! Thank you so much.

    Thanks,
    Jas

    ReplyDelete