I love Fermented Beancurd and I always find it a waste to throw away the leftover sauce in the bottle. I used that to season chicken wings. :P
I love the taste of chicken wing but I'm hesitant to share the recipe as I'm not sure how many would accept it or find it weird. However some Facebook friends have been asking for the recipe since I shared the photo.
So, for those who has the same taste as me ;P, here's the recipe ...
- 8 Chicken Winglets or other parts
- 3 tablespoon of sauce from Fermented Beancurd
- 2 piece of Fermented Beancurd
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
How to do it:
- Smashed fermented beancurd and mix with the sauce.
- Add in the sugar and mix well.
- Marinate winglet with the mixture for at least an hour.
Grill in the oven at 220C for 25 minutes.
- Serve it with lime if you like.
If you want a more intense flavour, bring reserve to a simmer and use that to bast the winglet inbetween grilling.