AdSense

Saturday, February 25, 2012

{ Mini Chicken Burger }
迷你鸡肉汉堡


I made these Mini Burger for my daughter and her friend for their school recess. The size is just nice for them.

The buns used at Butter Rolls. You can picture the size of these burgers now? To made it more acceptable for my daughter, who is very selective when it comes to eating meat, I added her favourite vegetables, crabstick and fish paste to the chicken to make the patties.


I can't miss out cheese and especially egg for the burger too. I used 'Chicken in the Bisket' as breadcrumbs. You can use just normal breadcrumbs.

I'm glad my daughter finished it and I understands that her friend like it too.


Ingredients (for patties):
  • 2 Chicken Drumstick, de-boned and minced (you can use breast meat or fillet)
  • 100g Fish Paste
  • 1 stalk Xiao Bai Cai, chopped
  • 2 Crabstick, chopped
  • a bowl of Cracker, crushed (or breadcrumbs)
  • a pinch of Salt
  • a dash of Pepper
  • 1 tablespoon Olive Oil


How to do it:
  1. Mixed all ingredients except olive oil and breadcrumbs together.
  2. Oil your palms then scoop some mixture about the size of palm.
  3. Roughly roll into a ball.
  4. Roll the mixture on the breadcrumbs and coat well.
  5. Meanwhile, heat pan with oil.
  6. Place coated meat mixture on the pan and press into gently to flatten it.
  7. Cover pan (if using HCP) and let it cook for 8 minutes medium high.
  8. Turn patties over and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or till patties are completely cooked.
  9. Dish and serve. Seen here with cheese and omelette on butter roll.

Note:
  • The butter bun is sliced half and toasted
  • Vegetable and crabstick are optional. You don't have to add those or you may use your preferred vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment