Here's another easy and simple. Before I have an oven I use to make this dish using the regular pan.
The ingredients are the same. Only difference is the cooking method. The latter method requires more steps and monitoring. The flavour is more intense too.
Now with an oven, I prefer the easier and the less hassle way to do it. If you want an even easier way, use instant teriyaki sauce which can be easily found in supermarkets. I prefer to make my own marinade as it allows me to control the flavours.
Whichever way you like, this is one easy dish you have to try.
- 1 piece of Cod or Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar or regular fine sugar
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Wine
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
How to do it:
- Mix the marinade.
- Place cod in a ziploc bag and pour in the marinade.
- Squeeze the air out and seal the bag.
- Leave cod to marinate in the fridge for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Lay baking tray with baking paper (I use Glad Baking Paper)
- Place the cod with a tablespoon of marinade.
- Bake at 200c for 15 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes or till cod is completely cooked
- Remove and serve immediately.
I use baking paper so the cod doesn't stick to the tray during baking.