Asparagus is one of my favourite vegetables. When I saw them in the market, I knew I had to grab some. I think I bought to much because I forgot I'm the only one enjoying it.
Anyway, the last few sticks of asparagus were staring back at me when I opened the fridge, begging me to eat them because it would be a shame to die without being eaten.
I had in mind to cook bean sprout so I'm used similar cooking method to do the asparagus instead.
- 8 Asparagus, skinned and half
- 5g Salted Fish, chopped into bits
- 2 Clove Garlic, sliced
- 2 teaspoon Oil
How to do it:
- Heat oil in wok.
- Stir fry garlic and salted fish til fragrant.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add in the asparagus.
- Stir fry till cooked.
- Dish and sprinkle the earlier cooked garlic and salted fish over.
No seasoning required for this dish as the oil will be salty from the stir frying of the salted fish.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe