I'm having a sore throat now and to sooth it, I made myself a pot of Preserved Sour Plum with Lime Drink. I like to chilled it in the fridge so I can have it anytime I like.
(To make 1 glass)
- 3-5 Preserved Sour Plum (酸梅)
- 1-2 Lime (酸柑)
- 200ml Hot Water
- Throw in the preserved sour plum in a glass of hot water.
- Let it stand of about 15 minutes.
- Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Give it a quick stir.
- Drink it!
- The preserved sour plum I'm using is rather sour so I using 4 and juice of 2 limes. You can add more if you like.
- The flavour get stronger the longer you stand the sour plum in hot water.
- You can drink it hot, warm or chill. I like best when it's ice cold!
- It's a instant sore throat reliever!