AdSense

Monday, April 23, 2007

Ham and Sausage Roll


Hey, hey, hey! I'm back! My kids are recovering but I got infected by them and I'm getting worst. I miss blogging. So unless I'm so sick that I can't even get up, nothing is going to stop me from getting to my computer table. Hahaha .... *cough, cough*

This was one of the meals served to my son last week. It was simple and didn't take up much time because I had tonnes of housework to do.

Ingredients:
  • Nori, cut to size
  • Ham, steamed
  • Sausage, steamed
  • Cooked Rice
How to do it:
  1. Place a piece of nori on the bamboo rolling mat.
  2. Put a piece of ham on top followed by cooked rice.
  3. Put a sausage at the top end of the rice.
  4. Roll the rice and cut into pieces.
Note:
You can serve it with some tomato sauce.

1 comment: