We love blended ice and I thought maybe I could give it a try myself. It shouldn't be that difficult. Ohh… we loved it!
How to do it:
- 1 mango; skinned and sliced
- 1 cup of home-made syrup to taste (boiling water and sugar together)
- Blend ½ mango and syrup in a blender.
- Remove and freeze it.
- When the mango ice is about 80% frozen, removed from freezer.
- Use fork to pick it to break the ice.
- Scoop and serve with mango slices.
- If you have a suitable blender, you can freeze the home-made syrup then blend it together with 1/2 mango and ½ cup water in a blender.
- If your blender is not made to blend ice, don’t use this method. You don’t want to spoil the blades.