AdSense

Saturday, June 7, 2014

{ Breakfast: Creamy Ham & Cheese on Thick Toast }


I used to order a similar Toast from a certain Tea Room (茶餐厅).  I haven't have this for a long time as I find it too expensive.

I have already forgotten how it tasted like since it has been a few years since I had this.  Making my own version for breakfast today.


Ingredients:
  • 2 slices Thick Bread
  • 2 slices Ham
  • 2 tablespoon Japanese Mayonnaise
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
  • 2 tablespoon Mozzarella Cheese
  • 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
  • Paprika
  • Dried Parsley 

How to do it:

  1. Dice ham and mix them with Worcestershire Sauce and Mayonnaise.
  2. Spread the mixture on bread.
  3. Top with both Cheese.
  4. Sprinkle on Paprika and Dried Parsley.
  5. Toast in preheated oven at 240c for 5 mins or till the cheese melts and starts to brown.
  6. Serve immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment