AdSense

Thursday, December 12, 2013

{ Dinner : Kani Maki with Wakame Eggroll }


Made this simple dinner for the kids last night. 

It was inspired by a post I saw on Instagram. I stacked up reverse Kani Maki supposedly to make it looked like a Xmas Tree. :P

The eggroll has wakame and the balance kani surimi I used for the maki and lightly seasoned with vegetarian oyster sauce.

I'll be away on a trip with my family on Saturday and will be back only on 22 December. I'm trying to clear what ever housework I have, as well as to get the kids' stuff ready for school next year before the trip. Hence, the lack of recipe posts. I'll be sharing more recipes when I'm back, that is, after clearing the after trip laundry. (Already beginning to hate at thoughts of it. :P)

Meanwhile, have a good week everyone!




3 comments:

  1. Your maki should make a nice Christmas dinner for me! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Make one with assorted ingredients for Christmas! :)

      Delete