AdSense

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bacon Nugget with Broccoli
培根鱼肉金块


This is a re-post of my old recipe, Bacon Nugget, a kids' favourite.

I had some fish paste left from another dish that I was preparing, I use it to make this again for my son. My daughter doesn't like bacon. =_=|||

This time I had broccoli, shitake mushroom and coriander in them. You can try out another our veggies and/or add minced meat too.

I'll be just sharing the instructions on how it's done. The ingredients used are based on your personal preference. Try getting low sodium bacon if possible. If you find bacon too salty or oily, you can replaced it with thin sliced ham too.

How to do it:
  1. Chopped vegetables and mix with fish paste and minced meat if using.
  2. Wrapped about half tablespoon full of mixture with half a strip of bacon, overlapping it a little.
  3. Do not try to use too much filling as it will expand during cooking while the bacon will shrink.
  4. Pan fry without oil on low to medium heat with bacon ends/joining down first.
  5. Once the joined part is sealed turn to other sides.
  6. Continue cooking till the meat has completely cooked.



No comments:

Post a Comment