I used to order a similar Toast from a certain Tea Room (茶餐厅). I haven't have this for a long time as I find it too expensive.
I have already forgotten how it tasted like since it has been a few years since I had this. Making my own version for breakfast today.
- 2 slices Thick Bread
- 2 slices Ham
- 2 tablespoon Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Dried Parsley
How to do it:
- Dice ham and mix them with Worcestershire Sauce and Mayonnaise.
- Spread the mixture on bread.
- Top with both Cheese.
- Sprinkle on Paprika and Dried Parsley.
- Toast in preheated oven at 240c for 5 mins or till the cheese melts and starts to brown.
- Serve immediately.