I'm doing a quick post here, a remake of my older recipe, with very little changes. I was trying to finish a pack of self-raising flour and I used it here instead of the normal plain flour. It works really well too.
I'm re-posting the recipe here for easy reference. This is one of my meat-hating kids' favourite.
- 1 skinless chicken breast meat, sliced into strips
- 1/2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Power (optional)
How to do it:
- 1 portion Breadcrumbs or Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 portion Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 5 tablespoon Self Raising Flour or Plain Flour
- Cut the chicken meat into strips
- Marinate with light soy sauce and garlic poweder for 30 minutes.
- Dust the chicken with flour.
- Dip the chicken in the beaten egg.
- Coat well with Panko mixed with Parmesan Cheese.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Dish and drain away excess oil.
- Serve with or without your desire sauce.
- I used equal portions of panko and cheese here. You have choose to have more of cheese or more of panko if you like.
- You can sprinkle on some chilli powder or paprika after frying too.