- 100g French Beans, ends removed
- 3 tablespoon Ground Toasted Sesame Seed
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Water
- Salt to taste
How to do it:
- Heat oil in wok.
- Stir fry french bean till 80% cooked.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except salt.
- Continue stir frying till sauce is almost dry.
- Add salt to taste, if need.
- Give the french beans a finally toss.
- Dish and serve.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
French Beans with Sesame Seed Sauce
Urgh! For weeks, I haven't been able to first access my blog and when I finally do, I can't post. It was so frustrating. The problems have been resolved, I hope. I still get error message now and then but so it looks fine to me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully, my posts won't suddenly just disappear one day. I'll be posting the newer recipes one as I had forgotten the exactly measurements for the older ones :P Lazy me don't have a habit of writing them down. :P I shall not waste time ranting. If you like sesame seed, you have to try this. I know sesame seed is hard to digest. So, I have grind it into powder form. We just love the aroma and the taste of this dish.