My husband commented that my food having more and more western influence in them. And he wondered if I still can cook anything Chinese. -_-"
So, here's one Chinese dish with his favourite, Ginkgo Nut, in it. Brain food for you, dear. And in case you didn't notice, if I use the oven to cook, the food are usually more westernized and if I uses the wok more, then more Chinese. ^_-
I was trying to spend lesser cooking and washing time mah. So lots of cooking done using the oven. Now that the electrical bill has increased so much, you'll see me using gas more often.
- 12 (Canned) Ginkgo Nuts
- 5 Fresh Shitake Mushroom, half,
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 6 Sweet Peas
- 12 Scallops
- 2 tablespoon Broth
- 1 teaspoon Cooking Wine
- Light Soy Sauce to taste
- Cornflour Mixture (Thickener)
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Heat wok with oil.
- Add ginkgo nuts, bell pepper, sweet peas and mushroom.
- Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add scallops and stir fry for 1/2 minutes.
- Add in the broth and cooking wine.
- Stir to mix well and add light soy sauce to taste
- When sauce begins to bubbles, stir in the thickener.
- Stir to coat well.
- Dish and serve.