Another super easy soup but yet tasty. This is like the marriage of a simplified ABC soup to Winter Melon Soup. ;)
- 250g, Pork Ribs, blanched
- 300g Winter Melon, cubed
- 1 Corn, chopped into 4-5 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Wolfberries
- 1.5 litre Water
- Salt to taste
How to do it:
- Put all ingredients except salt and wolfberries.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and continue cooking for 2 hours.
- Half way to cooking, add in the wolfberries.
- Add salt to taste.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.