Everyone at home loves Mangoes. Hmmm ... maybe except my daughter who doesn't like fruits at all. You might have guess it if you visit my blog often. I have a few desserts using mango.
I keep telling myself, I'll try working with another fruit but every time I said that I'm sure to see mangoes and I just can resist buying them. So, here's another mango dessert we have very often.
- 500g Mango Puree from 3 mangoes
- 250ml Fresh Milk
- 50g Sago
- Syrup to taste (Melting sugar in water)
- Additional cut out chunky mango (optional)
- Have a pot of water enough to cover the sago.
- Cook the sago in low heat, stirring in frequently to prevent them from sticking.
- Once all the sago have turn opaque, strain and wash them in a pot of clean water till you don't feel a layer of starch covering them (about 3 wash)
- Combine the milk, mango puree and additional chunky mango together.
- Add syrup to taste.
- Serve chilled.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe