My friends in Multiply must be glad that I am finally posting this recipe. You see I usually post my new dishes here and here. The former acts as a photo search for the recipe link. I find it easier to search for recipe by looking at the photos rather than the name. I thought regular visitors here might find this useful. The latter is a reminder for me on the outstanding recipes I have yet to post and the order of posting. Sometimes, I do jump post certain recipe first though.
If you didn't know this before, now you know where to go if you want an easier way searching for my recipes here or to see what I'll be posting soon.
Okay, back to this recipe. Sorry guys I took so long to post this. Other than I had many other long overdue recipes to post, the other reason was I forgotten to take the measurements when I did. Then I couldn't find mangoes the next day. *giggle*
Anyway, this is a cheat recipe. It's different from the mango pudding we eat in restaurants which contains milk but it's really easy to make.
- 200ml Mango Juice (I use Marigold Peel Fresh Mango Juice ... cheat!!)
- 100g Diced Mango (about 1/2 a mango, the remaining can be used for deco)
- 1 tablespoon Gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 4 tablespoon (Warm) Water
- Melt the sugar and gelatine in the water.
- Gradually stir in the sugar content to the mango juice.
- Stir in the diced mango.
- Pour into moulds or cups.
- Refrigerate till the jelly sets.
Adjust the amount of gelatine used for the firmness of jelly you like. Likewise for sugar.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.