This is another recipe that I did for the Bosch recipes using the Bosch ErgoMixx Hand Blender MSM67160.
It is the kids' all time favourite. You can use premix pancake or hotcake mix to do this. You can also make it from scratch as all ingredients required are very common and easily available.
The fruits can be replaced with bananas, peaches, kiwi, etc, whichever is in season. You can also simply serve it with pancake syrup or chocolate sauce.
Ingredients for pancake:
- 100g Top Flour or All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3-4 tablespoon Icing Sugar
- a pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 100ml Fresh Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 6 Strawberries
- 100ml Non Dairy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon Icing Sugar
- a handful Blueberries (optional)
How to do it:
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Crack the egg in another bowl.
- Add milk and vanilla extract to the egg.
- Attached the beating whisk attachment and set speed to 8.
- Whisk the mixture well.
- Add the dry ingredients 1/3 at a time to the egg mixture.
- Using the same beating whisk attachment, set the speed to 5, whisk till the dry ingredients are incorporated to the egg mixture.
- Repeat until all the dry ingredients are blended into the egg mixture.
- Pour in the melted butter and give a quick whisk to just blend it in to the batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of batter to the pan and cook until bubbles appear.
- Turn it over and continue to cook until the bottom side has browned.
- Repeat to make 4 pancakes or until all the batter has finished.
- Set the pancakes aside to cool.
- Haul all strawberries and slice 4 strawberries.
- Set aside.
- Pour Non Dairy Whipping Cream into the measuring beaker.
- Attached the beating whisk attachment and set speed to 10.
- Whisk until the cream becomes stiff.
- Either spread whipped cream on a pancake or pipe it out using a star nozzle.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on the whipped cream.
- Spread another layer of whipped cream before placing another piece of pancake over.
- Scoop some whipped cream to the middle of the pancake and place a strawberry on top.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with additional blueberries if you like.
- If you prefer a sweeter whipped cream, you can add a tablespoon of icing sugar to the non-dairy whipping cream to whip up the cream.