The idea here is to stock up of homemade stock so you can always have home cook soup in minutes. You can always get store bought stock if you are really hard pressed for time.
- 1.5 litre Chicken Stock
- 2 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 small can Button Mushroom, sliced
- 1 handful Frozen Pea, thawed
- 5-6 stick Imitation Crab-stick, cut in 3 pieces each or sliced length-wise
- Pepper and Salt to taste
How to do it:
- Put all ingredients except pepper and salt, in a pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in beaten eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can also stir in corn flour mixture to thicken it too.