I had been really busy this whole month and when I have some free time, I would rather play FB games than blog. Hence the lack of post. :P
I bought some really cute soup bowls and other crockery from the market today and they were quite a steal too. I bought this cute 'Pinocchio' bowl you see here for $3.50. That set the mood for cooking; with whatever I have in the fridge. :P
So asparagus and potato soup it is. The colours reminds me that Christmas is coming! :) Enjoy!
- 250g Thai Asparagus, diced
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1.2 litre Chicken Both
- 100ml Whipping Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to do it:
- Cook asparagus, potato and onion in the chicken broth till tender but not soft.
- Either blend the vegetable soup in batches or drain the vegetable and blend.
- Return the vegetable puree to the broth.
- Whisk to mix well.
- Bring to a simmer and stir in the whipping cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.