I did early this month but was busy to blog about it. I had bought the wings to make another dish but my husband called to informed that he won't be able to return home for dinner. Hence, I decided to make these instead and we can have it anytime. This is my son's favourite wings recipe because of the bacon. :P
I'm using low sodium streaky bacon here (which is what I have in the fridge). If you are using normal streaky bacon, do not include salt in your marinade.
- 8 Mid Joint Wings
- Juice of 8 Kalamansi
- 1 1/2 sprig Rosemary, leaves only and chopped finely
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 slices low sodium Streaky Bacon, cut into 2
How to do it:
- Marinate the wings with Kalamansi juice, salt and chopped Rosemary for 1 hours.
- Leave some chopped Rosemary for later use.
- Wrapped 1/2 piece of bacon around the wing.
- Secure with skewer; soaked in water before hand.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped Rosemary on the bacon.
- Grill in preheated oven at 200C for 25 minutes.
- Turn over wings in-between grilling.
- Serve with a squeeze of Kalamansi juice if you like.