Prawn is my all time favorite and the kids' too. I like it in whichever way it is cooked. I can have it everyday if not for the cholesterol, because I love to suck on the head too! Would it be a waste to throw it away?
Anyway, I had to stop myself from finishing the whole lot on my own. I didn't buy a lot of prawns as they were rather expensive due to their size. It will be either difficult to put in the stuffing if the prawn is too small or there won't be much stuffing.
If you have friends coming over, serve this. It's fast and easy. I bet they will love it too!
- 8 large Prawns, cleaned
- 2 tablespoon Butter, soften
- 5 tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon grated Garlic
- 2 teaspoon Coriander stem, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- A dash of pepper (optional - you wouldn't need it if your prawns are fresh)
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Mix all ingredients except prawns together and set aside.
- Trim off the legs, antenna and the sharp thingy (whatever you call that) on the head off the prawns. :P
- Slit the back of prawns, using either a kitchen scissor or knife.
- Skew the prawn if you want the prawn to be 'straight'.
- Stuff the slit back with the butter mixture.
- Top with extra Parmesan cheese if you like.
- Grilled till prawns are cooked and the stuffing is slightly brown.
- Serve immediately.