(All depends on the size of the mushroom you get)
- Portabello Mushroom or Brown Cap or White Button Mushroom
- Salted butter, cut into cubes
- Ham, cut into bits
- Cheese, cut into smaller pieces if using small mushroom
How to do it:
- Remove stalk from Mushroom.
- Clean it with a damp cloth.
- Add a cube of butter on the mushroom.
- Bake in the toaster for 5 mins, turn it around to bake for 5 more mins. If the mushroom is to dry, add another cube of butter.
- After that, turn the mushroom around again.
- Add ham and cover it with cheese.
- Bake for another 3 mins.
- You can add herbs if you like.
- Serve hot!
The remake of this dish and the 'story' on how this blog started can be found HERE.