I'm back, finally!
If you are wondering what's with the long absence, we have been busy looking for a new place! Renovation was hell for us as we did not engage an ID or a main contractor. We did all the planning, designing, sourcing, etc, on our own. Hence, we have different contractors for different jobs and we had to oversee and co-ordinate the whole renovation works ourselves. Thank God it's all over now and we have settled in our new home, for just a month.
Hopefully, blogging will be more regular from now, that is, after I find time figuring out all the new changes in Blogger. Looks like Blogger has undergone a lot of changes too while I was gone. Anyway, all the photos of my posts from 2006 to 2007 have gone missing and I'm not getting any help from Blogger on how to get them back. I guess I have no choice but to upload them again. It's not going to be an easy job cos there are more than 300 photos of them. I have to download them from my backup at another site, one at a time and upload them back here one at a time. -_-|||
While I'm at it, enjoy this simple cupcake. ^_^
- 220g Butter, soften
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 220g Self Raising Flour
- 200g Chocolate Chips, more if you like (I used raisin for some batter)
How to do it:
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time and continue beating.
- Add in flour and beat well till mixture is smooth and pale.
- Fold in the Chocolate Chips till combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheat oven at 180C.
- Cool on rack.