It's one of the days that I do not wish to cook but have to. Hence, all cooking is done using the oven, less work, less washing and cleaning. This is a super easy to 'cook' dish and I simply love the aroma of baked cauliflower.
- 220g Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese (optional)
How to do it:
- Toss florets in oil and salt.
- Place in an oven proof dish and cover with foil.
- Bake at 220C for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and give the florets a toss.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and return to bake uncovered for another 5 to 7 minutes till you get the little brown bits on the top.
PS. Check out the curried version.