This is the results of a chat with a friend over how we can replace the usual pork ribs with ham. :P
I love the coriander stem for the crunch and fragrance but sometimes I have so much of the leaves left that I didn't know what to do with it. So that's definitely going it to the soup.:P My friend suggested adding onions to make it sweet.
It's a trial and error soup that turned out alright for me and the best part of it is, it only takes 20 minutes to prepare and cook! You'll enjoy this if you like coriander.
- 1/3 tablespoon Butter
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 2 clove Garlic, chopped
- 4-5 slices or 100g Ham, chopped
- 1 big handful of Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 250ml Chicken Broth
How to do it:
- Melt butter in pot.
- Add in onion, garlic and ham.
- Saute till garlic is fragrant and onion is softened.
- Add in the coriander leaves and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour mixture into a blender to blend to your desired consistency (mine still have bits of ham and onion).
- Return to heat up and season with salt if necessary.