This dish takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and less than 5 minutes to cook. You can't get any quicker than this.
- 12 Fresh Button Mushroom (I used Brown-cap here), sliced
- 6 Fresh Shitake Mushroom, sliced
- 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 3/4 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- A handful of Spinach or other Leafy Veggie (optional)
- A squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste
How to do it:
- Add oil and garlic into wok.
- Saute till fragrant but not brown.
- Add in all the sliced mushroom.
- Stir-fry quickly till mushroom are all softened.
- Add in Spinach if using.
- Season with lemon juice, ground black pepper and salt.
- Toss it quickly to mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- Do not heat the oil first before adding the garlic. This way, the garlic won't get burn so easily, making it bitter. It can also bring out the flavour and aroma of the garlic better.
- The quantity of each mushroom used depends on individual. Use only one type of mushroom only if you like.