The other day, I did BBQ Ribs for dinner and I made potatoes to go with it. The ribs were flavourful and it goes really well with these potatoes.
Seriously, I could eat the potatoes alone. It's really nice and quite filling too.
- 4 fist-sized Potatoes, scrubbed cleaned and cut in chunks.
- 5 glove Garlic, lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder (optional)
- A pinch of Salt
- A dash of Ground Black Pepper
How to do it:
- Mix everything well in a oven proof dish or alternatively, put everything in a ziploc bag and shake to mix well before pouring out to the dish.
- Roast in 200C oven for 1 hour or till potatoes are tender.
- Remove every15 minutes to give it a stir so potatoes at the bottom of the dish are roasted too.
- Sprinkle additional salt and pepper to taste if you like.
You can peel of the skin if you like but I prefer the skin on.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.