My daughter doesn't likes fruits but surprisingly she will take soup with fruits in it. My son on the other hand, hates it. I just can't please everyone, can I?
This is one of the fruit soups that my daughter like, which my son hates. It's nice and nourishing. Do you know, Papaya with fish soup is very good for nursing mothers too.
- 2 Chicken Drumstick or 250g Pork Ribs (I use Chicken here)
- 200g Snakehead Fish, sliced
- 500g Papaya, skinned and seed (I use pear shaped "Dole" papaya from Philippines)
- 2 slice Ginger
- 2.5 litre Water
- Salt to taste
How to do it:
- Blanched chicken or pork and set aside.
- Lightly pan fry fish with very little oil till slightly brown.
- Put all ingredients except salt and papaya and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for another 1 hour.
- Add in the papaya and continue to simmer for another hour.
- Add salt to taste.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.