AdSense

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lychee and Lime Drink


Weather is super hot lately, especially during noon time. I feel like sitting in a bubble bath filled bath tub after I fetch the kids home from school, except I don't have a bath tub. So the first time I do when I reach home is head straight to my fridge to grab something cold to drink.

Yesterday, I left a can of lychee in the fridge so I could fix something cool and refreshing today. This is what I made to cool myself off.

What's in the drink?
  • 150ml Syrup from the canned lychee
  • 50ml Ice cold water
  • Juice from 3 Limes
  • 6 Lychees or more if you like
  • Additional lime, sliced and some *mint leaves (optional)
  • *Lemongrass as toothpick for the lychees (optional)
Just mix all ingredients together and serve chilled. Ahhh ....



* Leftovers I found in my fridge which I used as decoration purpose here.

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh...look so delicious, I gonna try this ;) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soo refreshing!!! Have to remember to make this when the weather gets warmer ... maybe today ... heard it will get up to 19*C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this looks so delicious. I've had a lychee martini before with Lichido Liquor (my fave) but adding lime and lychee juice is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lovely. I'm saving this recipe for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, looks really refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks delicious> I need to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything that's a combination of sweet and sour. This sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your comments.

    Do try this especially now with this hot weather. :)

    Hope this will chill you down. :)

    ReplyDelete