Weather is super hot lately, especially during noon time. I feel like sitting in a bubble bath filled bath tub after I fetch the kids home from school, except I don't have a bath tub. So the first time I do when I reach home is head straight to my fridge to grab something cold to drink.
Yesterday, I left a can of lychee in the fridge so I could fix something cool and refreshing today. This is what I made to cool myself off.
What's in the drink?
- 150ml Syrup from the canned lychee
- 50ml Ice cold water
- Juice from 3 Limes
- 6 Lychees or more if you like
- Additional lime, sliced and some *mint leaves (optional)
- *Lemongrass as toothpick for the lychees (optional)
* Leftovers I found in my fridge which I used as decoration purpose here.