Recipe for Macaroni with Mushroom and Cheese
- 80g Pasta
- 1 glove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 8 Cremini Mushroom aka Brown Swiss Mushrooms, sliced
- 180ml - 200ml Cooking Cream
- 2 handful Mixed Shredded Cheese
How to do it:
- Cook pasta in lightly salted water and according to the package's instructions.
- Drain and set aside in baking dish.
- In a pan, add in butter.When butter started to melt, add in garlic.
- Saute till fragrant. Garlic should be soften but not brown.
- Add in mushroom and continue cooking for about a minute.
- Pour in cooking cream.
- Cooking till mushroom have absorb the liquid and the cream has thicken a little.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Pour over the cooked pasta.
- Give it a gentle toss or just mix a little so the mushroom will get mixed around with the pasta.
- Top the pasta with cheese.
- Bake at preheat oven at 240c for 10mins or till cheese brown.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- I'm using straight macaroni so the portion looks small but it is very compact. Hence, although the portion seems little but is just nice for one person (but very filling for me). Use your favourite pasta if you like. :)
- You can add cooked (grilled/fried) chicken or fish with or without the mushroom. Seafood would nice too.
as seen in https://instagram.com/p/2VTEEKgdKp/