Recently, my hubby bought some expensive oranges. Harukra oranges to be specific. I want to get all I can from these oranges so I decided to save the zest to make this dish.
- 2 piece Salmon
- A pinch of Salt and a dash of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Dill, chopped
- Zest of a Citrus Fruit like lemon, lime or orange
- 1 tablespoon Salted Butter, softened
How to do it:
- Prepare the Seasoned Butter by mixing all ingredients together well.
- Return the butter to the fridge if it is too soft; ie; cannot hold it's shape.
- Clean salmon and pat dry.
- Rub salmon with salt and ground black pepper before pan grilling.
- Sparingly spread some butter on salmon for grilling just to prevent sticking.
- Pan grill salmon till just well done.
- Serve with a teaspoon of soften seasoned butter.
The potato served here with the salmon is parboiled with skin intact till tender. It is pan-grilled together with the salmon.