One of those days that the kids didn't want rice. They prefer chicken than pork hence you see me cooking more of chicken.
Serving this with Mushroom Soup and Baked Cauliflower Mash.
This is one of my favourite grilled chicken recipe, which I have shared in 2007. I'm re-posting this recipe again as the picture on the older post has gone missing.
- 2 Chicken Drumstick
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 (of a whole) Lemon Rind
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
How to do it:
- Mix marinade.
- Add chicken to marinade and set aside for at least 1/2 hour.
- Heat grill pan with a little oil.
- Grill chicken skin down first, till brown.
- Turn over and continue to grill the other side of the chicken.