AdSense

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

{ Breakfast: Scrambled and Poached Eggs }
炒蛋加荷包蛋



This was our breakfast last Saturday.

Both my kids have their own egg preference. So on that day I decided to make both Scrambled and Poached eggs and serve them together. They have different sides though. My son had additional bacon while my daughter had ham.

I had my eggs with chopped ham with no sausages and bacon. :)


Ingredients:
  • 500ml Water or enough water to cover the egg in the pot
  • Eggs
  • 2 teaspoon White Vinegar

How to do it:
  1. Bring water to a boil.
  2. Reduce to a gentle simmer.
  3. Add in the vinegar. This is to help egg white congeal.
  4. Crack egg into ladle and gently pour into the simmering water.
  5. Use a chopstick to stir the water getting closer to the wall of the pot as possible.
  6. Stir to create a whirlpool and that the egg stays in the middle. This will prevent the egg white from spreading.
  7. Continue cooking for half a minute or till your desire doneness.
  8. Remove egg with a slotted spoon.

Note:
You have make an egg at a time.


4 comments:

  1. How to make the hotdogs such together? Toothpick? Mustard?
    Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just place them together. They will not fall apart. If you want to pack them then you have to secure with spaghetti.

      Delete
  2. They won't fall apart? ! Oh, stick a spaghetti in and boil it. I never thot of that. Thanks Thanks.
    Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope they wont cos there's moisture.
      No, you dont boil it with the spaghetti. I steam it whole, remove, slice then use spaghetti to pin it.

      Delete