This was our breakfast last Saturday.
Both my kids have their own egg preference. So on that day I decided to make both Scrambled and Poached eggs and serve them together. They have different sides though. My son had additional bacon while my daughter had ham.
I had my eggs with chopped ham with no sausages and bacon. :)
- 500ml Water or enough water to cover the egg in the pot
- 2 teaspoon White Vinegar
How to do it:
- Bring water to a boil.
- Reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Add in the vinegar. This is to help egg white congeal.
- Crack egg into ladle and gently pour into the simmering water.
- Use a chopstick to stir the water getting closer to the wall of the pot as possible.
- Stir to create a whirlpool and that the egg stays in the middle. This will prevent the egg white from spreading.
- Continue cooking for half a minute or till your desire doneness.
- Remove egg with a slotted spoon.
You have make an egg at a time.