AdSense

Friday, November 8, 2013

{ Breakfast: Egg in Ham Cup }


If you follow me on Instagram, you will recognise this meal. I shared it in early October and forgotten about it because my baby sister's wedding and the kids' examination period was around the time.

I will be busy again as my daughter agreed to participate in a recital just today with a rehearsal next Wednesday!! And full dress rehearsal ... next Friday!!! The actual recital is on 24 November. I don't even have time to go hunt for her dress and shoes! Sigh!

I hope she really can manage it. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for her. And I thought I can relax a bit now that the exams are over. :/

Sharing this easy peasy breakfast idea (while I still have the time to sit in front of my lappy), though a bit late. Maybe you can try this weekend.


You will need muffin tray or cup, preferably shaved ham, 2 slices for each cup, an egg of course, some additional chopped veggies or bacon and sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.

You just need to push the ham in the muffin cup, crack the egg into it. You can break up to egg if you like. Add some chopped veggies and sprinkle the cheese. Bake it at 200c for 15 mins and Viola!

I served it with Cheese Bread and Mushroom Soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment